NOTE: Place an Offer Deposit (Hold Only) at the Current Price displayed to win this listing now OR place a lower offer using the (-) sign to win automatically when the price drops. Seller reserves the right to end or cancel listing.
- Selling Subject to Existing Mortgage
- Roof <5 Years Old
- AC <5 Years Old
- Brick Siding
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Deal Type:Fee Simple - Cash Only
- Closing Date:01/31/2024
- Buyer Agent Commission Offered:2.5%
- Earnest Money Deposit (Non-refundable to Buyer):$2000
- Selling As-Is:Seller Making No Repairs
- Ownership:Contract for Assignment
- Year Built:2010
- Is there a clean title?:Clean Title, I have the paperwork
- Occupancy Status:Owner Occupied, Out at Closing
- Size of Lot:1ac
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Utilities:City Water, City Sewer
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
- Properties are sold in 'as is' condition without warranties. Any contingencies are at the sole discretion of the seller and will be outlined on the Sellio.co™ property details page.
- Any property information, video or photographs provided here are for reference only and are not guaranteed to be an accurate or recent depiction of the property.
- Listings are not guaranteed to sell and may be canceled at any point prior to the listing start time by the seller.
- Click 'Inquire/Get Access’ to ask any questions or request access the property. Each property is unique in access. Any attempts to access the property, or disturb the occupants, will be considered trespassing
Sellio™ is a platform and marketplace facilitating connections between buyers and sellers and does not represent any party to the listing.
- Place a Verified Offer Win the Listing Immediately at the Current Price, or set a Lower offer and if the Current Price decreases to your Verified Offer Price, you win Automatically. $500 Offer Hold is required to place a Verified Offer.
- Offer Hold Explained: Sellio™ will pre-authorize a temporary hold of $500 on a Credit Card to Verify your Offer. This is not a charge to your card, and is not an Earnest Money Deposit. It is a pre-authorization to ensure sellers are working with serious buyers and will be released based on the following scenarios:
- If you do not win the listing, the hold is immediately released and will be returned to your card (1-7 business days)
- If you are the Winner, hold is released once an executed PSA and Earnest Money Deposit is placed with escrow. This must be done within 48 hours. Inform Sellio™ Support if you have issues.
- If you are the winner and do not perform closing, based on the Contract Terms Below the hold becomes a nonrefundable charge and the property will go to the next buyer. (if seller can not transfer clean title, your hold will be released immediately)
- If you win, and seller cannot transfer clean title, your Offer Hold will be released immediately and there is no risk or recourse for you.
- If 2 Buyers place the same Verified Offer the Buyer who submits the offer first, receives priority.
- End Buyers Only, If You Can Not Close on this Property By the Close Date, Do Not Place a Verified Offer.
- Seller Reserves the Tight to accept or decline any Verified Offer at any time during the Listing Period. After the Listing expires it will be unavailable for accepting new offers.
- Buyer gets priority decision in title/closing attorney.
- Buyer Must Independently Verify all property information and inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
- Escrow title and closing attorney will by default be your choice, unless otherwise stated on the seller’s listing.
- ervice Fee A fee paid by the buyer at closing on some Sellio™ Listings. This fee covers the cost of providing the platform to sellers and buyers, generally nominal and based on the listing. This fee will be displayed under “Total Amount” when you confirm your offer price.
- Additional Closing Costs associated and necessary to close the transaction with seller are buyers sole responsibility.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement and EMD this is due, along with the Earnest Money Deposit, into the selected Escrow/Title/Closing Attorney within 48 business hours of a being the Selected Winner of a Listing.
- Seller Requires All Offers To Be Submitted and Will Be Verified Exclusively Through This Listing, Offers Made Outside of This Listing Will Not Be Honored.
- Buyer understands Sellio™ is a platform and marketplace facilitating connections between buyers and sellers and does not represent any party to the listing.
If you encounter difficulties placing an offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms: As-is sale. Seller/Assignor makes no warranties. This is Assignable contract of equitable title. Buyer to pay all closing costs, escrow/title fees. Buyer to perform their own due diligence during Listing Period and prior to assignment. The picture(s) provided are merely to display the current condition of the property for which equitable title is being marketed. By using and viewing this posting, you hereby acknowledge and agree that equitable title is what is being offered. Our entity is not selling real property, we are offering the equitable interest via contract for assignment for real property. Seller of this property either is the owner of record or has equitable title via a contractual interest, or a JV agreement with holder of equitable title. Buyer(s) to verify all facts, figures and material items. Sellio.co makes no representations as to the condition or defects of any property. Information provided is deemed accurate but could be incorrect. Any values listed are purely an opinion of value, and buyer(s) are responsible for determining and/or verifying the property value. Buyer to do his/her own due diligence at their own risk. Property is sold "AS-IS" and requires either cash or hard-money. Earnest money is required on every property prior to being publicly marketed for a binding agreement by every recipient of this email without exception.