NOTE: Place an Offer Deposit (Hold Only) at the Current Price displayed to win this listing now OR place a lower offer using the (-) sign to win automatically when the price drops. Seller reserves the right to end or cancel listing. to learn more.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE: Serious Buyers Only. Seller Requires All Offers To Be Submitted Exclusively Through This Listing, During the Specified Listing Period to Become a Verified Offer. Offers Made Outside of This Listing Will Not Be Honored. Seller Reserves the Right to Select a Verified Offer at Any Time and Begin Closing, So There Are No Guarantees This Opportunity Will Be Available in the Future. This Listing Will Be Unavailable and No Additional Offers Will Be Accepted at the Conclusion of the Listing Period. If you encounter difficulties in placing an offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|Property Address:||2012 S 10th St. Galena Park TX|
|Category||Off Market Listing|
|Offers Accepted Until:||5p EST, 8.23.23|
|Deal Type:||Fee Simple - Cash Only|
|Ownership||Contract for Assignment|
|Closing Date (COE):||9.13.23|
|Earnest Money Deposit:||$1000 (nonrefundable after 3 days) Within 48 Business Hours of Becoming the Selected Winning Buyer|
|Closing Costs||Buyer Pays All Closing Costs|
|Special Terms||2 Week Post Possession (Until 9.13.23) $5,000 Hold Back Until Renters Vacate|
|Contingencies||NONE. Property being sold as-is. Interested Buyers to do Due Diligence and place offer during Listing Period only.|
|Cure Period: 15 days||15 Days|
|Access:||Click "Inquire/Get Access" Button on this Page|
|Offer Hold||Place a Verified Offer with a $500 Offer Hold. This is not a charge and released after Listing. If you win the Listing and do not close, your Offer Hold will become a nonrefundable charge.|
|Agency Commissions||If applicable, buyers and sellers will compensate brokers based on agreements outside of Sellio™ Listing|
|Buyer Agent Commission Offered:||None|
- Cash Buyers Only
- Property Being Sold As-Is
- Detached 1 Car Garage
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Deal Type:Fee Simple - Cash Only
- Preferred Closing Date:08/30/2023
- Earnest Money Deposit (Non-refundable to Buyer):$1000
- Selling As-Is:Seller Making No Repairs
- Ownership:Contract for Assignment
- Year Built:1947
- Is there a clean title?:Unsure
- Occupancy Status:Other
- Size of Lot:6342
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Utilities:City Water, City Sewer
- Potential Rent:1700
- Overall Condition of Property:4 - Costmetic Overhaul + Major Repairs
- Buyer Agent Commission Offered:No
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
Placing a Verified Offer Explained
- Place a Verified Offer Win the Listing Immediately at the Current Price, or set a Lower offer and if the Current Price decreases to your Verified Offer Price, you win Automatically. $500 Offer Hold is required to place a Verified Offer.
- Offer Hold Explained: Sellio™ will pre-authorize a temporary hold of $500 on a Credit Card to Verify your Offer. This is not a charge to your card, and is not an Earnest Money Deposit. It is a pre-authorization to ensure sellers are working with serious buyers and will be released based on the following scenarios:
- If you do not win the listing, the hold is immediately released and will be returned to your card (1-7 business days)
- If you are the Winner, hold is released once an executed PSA and Earnest Money Deposit is placed with escrow. This must be done within 48 hours. Inform Sellio™ Support if you have issues.
- If you are the winner and do not perform closing, based on the Contract Terms on this Listing, the hold becomes a nonrefundable charge and the property will go to the next Verified Offer. (if seller can not transfer clean title, your hold will be released immediately)
- If you win, and seller cannot transfer clean title, your Offer Hold will be released immediately and there is no risk or recourse for you.
- If 2 Buyers place the same Verified Offer the Buyer who submits the offer first, receives priority.
- End Buyers Only, If You Can Not Close on this Property By the Close Date, Do Not Place a Verified Offer.
- Seller Reserves the Tight to accept or decline any Verified Offer at any time during the Listing Period. After the Listing expires it will be unavailable for accepting new offers.
- Buyer gets priority decision in title/closing attorney.
- Buyer Must Independently Verify all property information and inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
- Escrow title and closing attorney will by default be your choice, unless otherwise stated on the seller’s listing.
- Service Fee This is fee paid by the buyer to Sellio™ at closing on some Sellio™ Listings. This fee covers the cost of providing the platform to sellers and buyers, generally nominal and based on the listing. This fee will be displayed and calculated to a “Total Amount” with your Verified Offer price.
- Additional Closing Costs associated and necessary to close the transaction with seller are buyers sole responsibility.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement and EMD this is due, along with the Earnest Money Deposit, into the selected Escrow/Title/Closing Attorney within 48 business hours of a being the Selected Winner of a Listing.
- Seller Requires All Offers To Be Submitted and Will Be Verified Exclusively Through This Listing, Offers Made Outside of This Listing Will Not Be Honored.
- Buyer understands Sellio™ is a platform and marketplace facilitating connections between buyers and sellers and does not represent any party to the listing.
If you encounter difficulties placing an offer, please contact email@example.com
Terms: As-is sale. Seller/Assignor makes no warranties. This is Assignable contract of equitable title. Buyer to pay all closing costs, escrow/title fees. Buyer to perform their own due diligence during Listing Period and prior to assignment. The picture(s) provided are merely to display the current condition of the property for which equitable title is being marketed. By using and viewing this posting, you hereby acknowledge and agree that equitable title is what is being offered. Our entity is not selling real property, we are offering the equitable interest via contract for assignment for real property. Seller of this property either is the owner of record or has equitable title via a contractual interest, or a JV agreement with holder of equitable title. Buyer(s) to verify all facts, figures and material items. Sellio.co makes no representations as to the condition or defects of any property. Information provided is deemed accurate but could be incorrect. Any values listed are purely an opinion of value, and buyer(s) are responsible for determining and/or verifying the property value. Buyer to do his/her own due diligence at their own risk. Property is sold "AS-IS" and requires either cash or hard-money. Earnest money is required on every property prior to being publicly marketed for a binding agreement by every recipient of this email without exception.
Closing Date: On or Before 9.23.23
The price will decrease in increments until buyer places a deposit and Current Price is Confirmed with a verified offer. Lower your offer to secure it automatically when the price decreased to match your Offer Price. Seller reserves the right to end the listing and accept a buyer's offer at any time.