NOTE: Place an Offer Deposit (Hold Only) at the Current Price displayed to win this listing now OR place a lower offer using the (-) sign to win automatically when the price drops. Seller reserves the right to end or cancel listing. to learn more.
- Cash Buyers Only
- Vinyl Siding
- Property Type:Duplex
- Deal Type:Fee Simple - Cash Only
- Preferred Closing Date:08/05/2023
- Earnest Money Deposit (Non-refundable to Buyer):$1000
- Selling As-Is:Seller Making No Repairs
- Ownership:I am the only owner
- Year Built:1999
- Is there a clean title?:Clean Title, I have the paperwork
- Occupancy Status:Vacant
- Size of Lot:1ac
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Utilities:City Water, City Sewer
- Overall Condition of Property:1 - Great Condition
- Windows:New (within 10 years)
- Known Issues:NA
- Are there any structural additions:No
- Buyer Agent Commission Offered:No
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
- Offer Hold: Sellio™ will pre-authorize a temporary hold of $1500 on a Credit Card to place an offer. This is not EMD, but serves as collateral and qualifies the buyer’s interest and ability to pay. This is not a charge and will be released based on the following scenarios:
- If you do not win the listing, the hold is immediately released and will be returned to your card (1-7 business days)
- If you are the Winner, hold is released once an executed PSA and Earnest Money Deposit is placed with escrow. This must be done within 48 hours. Inform Sellio™ Support if you have issues.
- If you are the winner and do not perform closing, the hold becomes a nonrefundable charge and the property will go to the next buyer. (if seller can not transfer clean title, your hold will be released immediately)
- Buyer Service Fee A fee paid by the buyer at closing on a Sellio™ Listing. This fee covers the cost of providing the platform to sellers and buyers and generally .05% - 2%, based on the listing. This fee will be displayed under “Total Amount” when you confirm your offer price.
- Earnest Money Deposit is an amount due to escrow after a buyer is the selected winner. This amount is at the sole discretion of the seller and will be displayed on the listing and credited to the buyer at closing.
All bids or offers must be submitted through the Sellio.co Property Listing page. This is to ensure all offers are being considered by the seller and to prevent the integrity of the listing from being compromised. Should buyer not be able to place a Buy Price on the Sellio™ listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to independently verify all property information and inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
- Buyer shall make best efforts to close on the property under all circumstances, unless seller cannot transfer clean title.
- Escrow title and closing attorney will default be your choice, unless otherwise stated on the seller’s listing.
*If you have any questions or need access, click Inquire/Get Access button.
- Properties are sold in 'as is' condition without warranties. Any contingencies are at the sole discretion of the seller and will be outlined on the Sellio.co™ property details page.
- Any property information, video or photographs provided here are for reference only and are not guaranteed to be an accurate or recent depiction of the property.
- Listings are not guaranteed to sell and may be canceled at any point prior to the listing start time.
- Click 'Inquire/Get Access’ to ask any questions or request access the property. Each property is unique in access. Any attempts to access the property, or disturb the occupants, will be considered trespassing
- Sellio™ is a platform and marketplace facilitating connections between buyers and sellers and does not represent any party to the listing.