NOTE: Place an Offer Deposit (Hold Only) at the Current Price displayed to win this listing now OR place a lower offer using the (-) sign to win automatically when the price drops. Seller reserves the right to end or cancel listing. to learn more.
Beautiful house built in 1998 in good condition, only needing minor repairs.
The garage is a structural addition without permit.
Needs new AC
***Disclaimer**** Seller is a principal party in a valid and assignable Purchase and Sales Agreement. Seller is assigning our equitable interest in this contract. Property is being sold as-is. All figures expressed either verbally or in marketing material is to be an estimate. There are no guarantees or assumptions, either made or implied. Buyer should conduct their own due diligence. Buyer shall be responsible for paying associated closing costs. Seller is not acting as a broker, but as principles in this contract.
- Unfinished Basement
- Vinyl Siding
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Deal Type:Owner Finance, Subject To Existing Mortgage, Lease Option
- Preferred Closing Date:05/31/2023
- Earnest Money Deposit (Non-refundable to Buyer):$3000
- Selling As-Is:Seller Making No Repairs
- Ownership:Contract for Assignment
- Year Built:1998
- Is there a clean title?:Clean Title, I have the paperwork
- Occupancy Status:Vacant
- Current Lease Terms (If Rented):12 mo
- Size of Lot:< 1/2 acre
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Potential Rent:1800
- Overall Condition of Property:2 - Light Rehab, Minor Fixes
- Are there any structural additions:Yes, without permits
- Buyer Agent Commission Offered:No
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
Bid Deposit: To place a bid, Sellio™ Authorizes a $3000 Hold (Bid Deposit) on the buyers Credit Card. This is released until the Auction is complete.
If you are not the Winning Bidder, the hold is immediately released, or,
If you are the Winner, it's released once you have opened Escrow with signed PSA and Earnest Money Deposit by Friday, November 26th at 5pm to confirm your purchase.
If Winning Bidder does not perform closing, the $3000 Bid Deposit will become a nonrefundable charge, unless due to the sole cause that the seller cannot transfer clean title.
EMD: Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) to be deposited into Buyers Escrow, with signed Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA) within 48 business hours. If this is not completed, the property will go to the next highest bidder.
Auction Fee covers the cost of providing the platform to all participants. This fee is paid by the buyer at closing, after a successful Sellio™ Auction event. The amount varies, will be displayed in the “Fees” section and included in the total amount when you place a bid.
All bids or offers must be submitted through Sellio.co. Bids sent via email, phone or fax will not be considered