NOTE: Place an Offer Deposit (Hold Only) at the Current Price displayed to win this listing now OR place a lower offer using the (-) sign to win automatically when the price drops. Seller reserves the right to end or cancel listing. to learn more.
This is a beautiful 3/2 one-story home that would be suitable for investors that want to generate potential cash flow as a Buy and Hold property or new homeowners that don't mind making it their own with a little bit of work. All it needs is a little TLC to highlight the amazing qualities it already has. Throughout the home you will notice carpet; however, underneath is hardwood flooring which would create a slick style. There are black appliances in the kitchen to match any decor with new features like a gas oven, waterless water heater, and air conditioner.
As the homeowner, you can enjoy ample space all to yourself or even entertain family and friends out back in your private yard. This home is conveniently located minutes from local shops and is nestled in a great community that has a good school system as well.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity because it will move fast!
- Seller Making No Repairs (Selling As-Is)
- Estimated Value in Perfect Condition (ARV):$287,000
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Year Built:1,957
- Sq Ft.:1,415
- Size of Lot:10,739
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Utilities (Check All That Apply):
- Age of Roof:10+ years
- Age of HVAC:10+ years
- Type of Siding:Brick Siding
- Overall Condition of Property:
- Basement:No Basement
- Garage :Yes, 2 Car
- Kitchen Appliances:Black
- Flooring Main Area:Carpet
- Flooring Kitchen:Vinyl
- Flooring Bedrooms:Carpet
- Windows:Need Work
- Known Issues:Foundation
- Are there any structural additions:NA
- Estimated Repair Cost:$30,000
- Occupancy Status:Vacant
- Potential Rent:$1700pm
- Special Terms Needed:EMD: $5000.00
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer