NOTE: Place an Offer Deposit (Hold Only) at the Current Price displayed to win this listing now OR place a lower offer using the (-) sign to win automatically when the price drops. Seller reserves the right to end or cancel listing. to learn more.
CREATIVE FINANCING WELCOME
CREATIVE FINANCING WELCOME
- Property Being Sold As-Is
- Electric Heat and Cooling
- Natural Wood Siding
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Deal Type:Lease Option
- Ownership:I am the only owner
- Year Built:1930
- Occupancy Status:Other
- Size of Lot:.26
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Potential Rent:1100
- Overall Condition of Property:
- Are there any structural additions:No
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
- Bid Deposit: When buyers are ready to submit an offer on a listing, Sellio™ will pre-authorize $1000-3000 on a Credit Card as collateral and ensure buyer ability to pay. This is not an earnest money deposit or a charge. Your Bid Deposit is a hold, not a charge, and will be released based on the following scenarios:
- If you do not win the listing, the hold is immediately released and will be returned to your card (1-7 business days)
- If you are the Winner, the Bid Deposit is released once an executed PSA and Earnest Money Deposit is placed with escrow. This must be done within 48 hours. Inform Sellio™ Support if you have issues.
- If you are the winner and do not perform closing, the Bid Deposit becomes a nonrefundable charge and the property will go to the next buyer. (if seller can not transfer clean title, your deposit will be released immediately)
- Buyer Service Fee A fee paid by the buyer at closing on a Sellio™ Listing. This fee that covers the cost of providing the platform to sellers and buyers and generally .05% - 1% and will be displayed under “Total Amount” when you confirm your offer price.
- Earnest Money Deposit is an amount at the discretion of the seller and will be displayed at the top of the listing.
- Sellio™ does not accept payment for necessary closing services. Sellio™ refers you to reputable professionals in the network that you will pay independently for closing services.
All bids or offers must be submitted through the Sellio.co Property Listing page. This is to ensure all offers are being considered by seller and so the integrity of the listing is not compromised. Should buyer not be able to place a Buy Price on the Sellio™ listing, email email@example.com.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to independently verify all property information and inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
- Buyer shall make best efforts to close on the property under all circumstances, unless seller cannot transfer clean title.
- Escrow title and closing attorney will default be your choice, unless otherwise stated on the seller’s listing.
*If you have any questions or need access, click Inquire/Get Access button.