1956 Bethel Ave. Knoxville, TN 37915
1956 Bethel Ave. , Knoxville, Tennessee, 37915, United States
1 / 37
View 37 photos
Price Drop Details $100 Every Hour, On the Hour
Listing Period ENDS 6.21 @ 12pm EST
NOTE: Place an Offer Deposit (Hold Only) at the Current Price displayed to win this listing now OR place a lower offer using the (-) sign to win automatically when the price drops. Seller reserves the right to end or cancel listing. to learn more.
1956 Bethel Ave.
Knoxville, Tennessee 37915
- Stucco Siding
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Estimated Value in Perfect Condition (ARV):199,000
- Year Built:1,928
- Size of Lot:5,837
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Potential Rent:Unsure
- Overall Condition of Property:
- Known Issues:NA
- Are there any structural additions:NA
- Occupancy Status:Vacant
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
- Bid Deposit: 'Bid Deposit' is required to buy Sellio™ listings. Sellio™ will pre-authorize (Hold $1500-3000) on a Credit Card. This is not a charge and released as follows
- If you are not the winning buyer, the hold is immediately released and will be returned to your card (2-7 business days)
- If you are the Selected Winner, the Bid Deposit is released back to your card once you have submitted 1) executed PSA, 2) made Earnest Money Deposit with your escrow. This must be done within 48 hours. Inform Sellio™ Support if you have issues.
- If winning buyer does not perform closing, (with the exception of seller not being able to transfer clean title) the Bid Deposit becomes a nonrefundable charge and the property will go to the next highest bidder.
- Service Fee A one time fee that covers the cost of providing the platform to sellers and buyers. This is paid by the buyer only when you successfully close on a Sellio™ Listing, this is generally around .05% (half of a percent) and will be displayed under “Total Amount” before you confirm your price.
- Earnest Money Deposit is an amount at the discretion of the seller and will be displayed at the top of the listing.
- Sellio™ does not accept payment for necessary closing services. Sellio™ refers you to reputable professionals in the network that you will pay independently for closing services.
All bids or offers must be submitted through the Sellio.co Property Listing page. This is to ensure all offers are being considered by seller and so the integrity of the listing is not compromised. Should buyer not be able to place a Buy Price on the Sellio™ listing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to independently verify all property information and inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
- Buyer shall make best efforts to close on the property under all circumstances, unless seller cannot transfer clean title.
- Escrow title and closing attorney will default be your choice, unless otherwise stated on the seller’s listing.
*If you have any questions or need access, click
- Properties are sold in 'as is' condition without warranties. Any contingencies are at the sole discretion of the seller and will be outlined on the Sellio.co™ property details page.
- Any property information, video or photographs provided here are for reference only and are not guaranteed to be an accurate or recent depiction of the property.
- Listings are not guaranteed to sell and may be canceled at any point prior to the listing start time.
- Click 'Ask a Question' to inquire about and access the property. Each property is unique in access. Any attempts to access the property, or disturb the occupants, will be considered trespassing
- Sellio™ is a platform and marketplace facilitating connections between buyers and sellers and does not represent any party to the listing unless otherwise stated.