Note: The seller may choose to negotiate with bidders even if the reserve price isn't met.
Click "Access Property" on this page to reserve a time slot. (limited availability)
SET YOUR CALENDAR!
- EMD: $3000 Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) to be deposited into Buyers Escrow, with signed Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA)
Cash only, closing date 2 weeks
SFR deal right outside of the quaint and historic Rock Hill area, bid win this deal for Immediate equity, fix and flip or a great long term rental. Property is not in the city (county taxes only) but benefits from city water.
- ARV: $190k+ (est)
- EMD: $3000 Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)
- Direct Comp - 733 S York Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29730
2 bd961 sqft
Sold 8.27.21$186,000 with no garage
- Year Built 1950
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath with an additional 'office' recreational room.
- 29 Year prior tenants that took good care of property.
- Est. 35k in repairs to reach ARV. Bathroom replacement + general updating.
- Great long term rental for SFR Portfolio
- Roof ($500 Estimate) for short term repair. Will eventually need replacement
- Bathroom floor needs full replacement, tub leaking and could be some wood rot.
- Garage needs cleaning, not in use.
- Rental Estimate $1150/m+
- Reserve price $110,000 (!!!)
Buyer Agent Commission 2%
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Ownership:I am the only owner
- Year Built:1,950
- Size of Lot:.33
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Overall Condition of Property:
- Windows:Need Work
- Are there any structural additions:Yes, with permits
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
Property Fees, Bidding and Closing
Bid Deposit: To place a bid, Sellio™ Authorizes a $3000 Hold (Bid Deposit) on the buyers Credit Card. This is released until the Auction is complete.
If you are not the Winning Bidder, the hold is immediately released, or,
If you are the Winner, it's released once you have opened Escrow with signed PSA and Earnest Money Deposit by Friday, November 26th at 5pm to confirm your purchase.
If Winning Bidder does not perform closing, the $3000 Bid Deposit will become a nonrefundable charge, unless due to the sole cause that the seller cannot transfer clean title.
The Auction Fee covers the cost of providing the platform to all participants. This fee is paid by the buyer at closing, only after a successful Sellio™ Auction event. The amount varies, will be displayed in the “Fees” section and included in the total amount when you place a bid.
EMD: $3000 Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) to be deposited into Buyers Escrow, with signed Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA) within 48 business hours
Buyer's Agent Commission: 2.5% paid by seller
All bids or offers must be submitted through Sellio.co. Bids sent via email, phone or fax will not be considered
It is the buyer's responsibility to independently verify all property information and inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase.
Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
Buyer shall make best efforts to close on the property under all circumstances, the only exception being unless seller cannot transfer clean title.
Properties are sold in 'as is' condition without warranties. Any contingencies are at the sole discretion of the seller and will be outlined on the Sellio.co™ property details page.
Any property information, video or photographs provided here are for reference only and are not guaranteed to be an accurate or recent depiction of the property.
Auction listings are not guaranteed to sell and may be cancelled at any point prior to the auction start time.
Click 'access property' to access the property. Each property is unique in access. Any attempts to access the property, or disturb the occupants, will be considered trespassing
Sellio™ is a platform and marketplace facilitating connections between buyers and sellers. We are not an auctioneer or broker, do not represent any party or participate in transactions.