Note: The seller may choose to negotiate with bidders even if the reserve price isn't met.
Click "Access Property" on this page to reserve a time slot. (limited availability)
SET YOUR CALENDAR!
Cash only, closing date 2 weeks
SFR deal right outside of the quaint and historic Rock Hill area, bid win this deal for Immediate equity, fix and flip or a great long term rental. Property is not in the city (county taxes only) but benefits from city water.
- ARV: $190k+ (est)
- Direct Comp - 733 S York Ave,
- $186,000 with no garage
- Year Built 1950
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath with an additional 'office' recreational room.
- 29 Year prior tenants that took good care of property.
- Est. 35k in repairs to reach ARV. Bathroom replacement + general updating.
- Great long term rental for SFR Portfolio
- Roof ($500 Estimate) for short term repair. Will eventually need replacement
- Bathroom floor needs full replacement, tub leaking and could be some wood rot.
- Garage needs cleaning, not in use.
- Rental Estimate $1150/m+
- Reserve price $110,000 (!!!)
Buyer Agent Commission 2%
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Ownership:I am the only owner
- Year Built:1950
- Size of Lot:.33
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Overall Condition of Property:
- Windows:Need Work
- Are there any structural additions:Yes, with permits
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
Property Fees, Bidding and Closing
The Auction Fee