Note: The seller may choose to negotiate with bidders even if the reserve price isn't met.
Equity SFR in Fayetteville,
Click "Access Property" on this page to reserve your showing time slot. (limited availability)
Cash Closing Only
12 Month Rental Agreement In Place. Seller intends to stay, best fit for long term rental investor.
- ARV: $130k (est)
- Long term tenant in place at market rate who wants to stay for sentimental value reasons.
- EMD: $3000 Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) to be deposited into Buyers Escrow, with signed Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA) within 48 hours
- Property is occupied - click access property and reserve a time to access property. Any attempts to access the property, or disturb the occupants, will be considered trespassing
Buyer Agent Commission 2.5
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Year Built:1,968
- Size of Lot:.27
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Overall Condition of Property:
- Known Issues:NA
- Are there any structural additions:No
- Buyer Agent Commission Offered:2.5%
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
Bid Deposit: To place a bid, Sellio™ Authorizes a $3000 Hold (Bid Deposit) on the buyers Credit Card. This is released until the Auction is complete.
If you are not the Winning Bidder, the hold is immediately released, or,
If you are the Winner, it's released once you have opened Escrow with signed PSA and Earnest Money Deposit by Friday, November 26th at 5pm to confirm your purchase.
If Winning Bidder does not perform closing, the $3000 Bid Deposit will become a nonrefundable charge, unless due to the sole cause that the seller cannot transfer clean title.
EMD: $3000 Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) to be deposited into Buyers Escrow, with signed Purchase and Sale Agreement (PSA) within 48 business hours
- The Auction Fee covers the cost of providing the platform to all participants. This fee is paid by buyer at closing, only after a successful Sellio™ Auction event. The amount varies, will be displayed in the “Fees” section and included in the total amount when you place a bid.
Buyer's Agent Commission: 3% paid by seller
All bids or offers must be submitted through Sellio.co. Bids sent via email, phone or fax will not be considered
It is the buyer's responsibility to independently verify all property information and inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase.
Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any occupancy, and assumes all responsibility, liability and cost of taking possession.
Buyer shall make best efforts to close on the property under all circumstances, the only exception being unless seller cannot transfer clean title.
Properties are sold in 'as is' condition without warranties. Any contingencies are at the sole discretion of the seller and will be outlined on the Sellio.co™ property details page.
Any property information, video or photographs provided here are for reference only and are not guaranteed to be an accurate or recent depiction of the property.
Auction listings are not guaranteed to sell and may be cancelled at any point prior to the auction start time.
Click access property to access the property, do not attempt to visit, call or access tenant or seller. Any attempts to access the property, or disturb the occupants, will be considered trespassing
Sellio™ is a platform and marketplace facilitating connections between buyers and sellers. We are not an auctioneer or broker, do not represent any party or participate in transactions.