Note: The seller may choose to negotiate with bidders even if the reserve price isn't met.
Welcome to 316 Homewood, a total of 1.2 beautiful acres in Stallings NC right outside of Charlotte.
This property is 4 total parcels, one with a 3/1 single family home and 3 raw parcels to the north, each .21 acres.
There has already been a soil test and these 3 parcels can be developed for 2 single family homes due to septic requirements.
Union County will not run water to the site due to overage of capacity in the Sewer system. Therefore there will need to be septic systems for any new development.
- Additional Building Space
- Property Type:Single Family Residential
- Year Built:1,968
- Sq Ft.:1,400
- Size of Lot:1.2 ac
- Is there a Home Owners Association?:No
- Utilities (Check All That Apply):Well, Septic
- Overall Condition of Property:
- Basement:No Basement
- Garage :Carport
- Kitchen Appliances:White
- Flooring Main Area:Carpet
- Flooring Kitchen:Laminate
- Are there any structural additions:Yes, with permits
- Will You Offer a Buyer Agent Commission? (Optional but Can Be Beneficial to Get More Buyer Exposure)):2%
- Special Terms Needed:30 days post posession
- Closing Costs:Paid By Buyer
Sellio™ Authorizes a $3000 Hold ('Bid Deposit') to place your bid and remains on your CC until the Auction is complete.
Buyer's Agent Commission: 3% paid by seller